THE HALL MARK NEGLECTED


 
THE HALL MARK NEGLECTED


It was an access, undeniable it open to all


It was caused to be for all


Freed to love; even by faith yet works to crown it all


They enjoyed the undeniable access at first because they understood how it works in all


But over the time, the tick tock of the hands of seconds to minutes to hour we grew shallow in all


Realms were lost, portal opened, seems clouded to all


For man has lost it all


We sold our freedom to fear within an authority birthed in a hall


While we lost our essence we no longer carry the potency of the hall mark


Re-crucify me when I lost it again, the death mean an atonement for all


Fortress broken out of ignorance, we are crushed by our own defenseless crusader meant for all


All for I, I am for all


Our hope stand strong, we are rebuilding the broken wall


Fetch me water with the strainer; it does not yield result but now we are using bowl to give a drink to all


The change start from I to all .


By Sage Adeplus

Comments

Popular Posts