JUSTICE LAMENTS.


The love of thine espousals, when thou wentest after me in the wilderness, in a land that was not sown.


What iniquity have your fathers found in me, that they are gone far from me, and have walked after vanity, and are become vain?


My people have changed their glory for that which doth not profit.


They have forsaken me the fountain of peace and have hewed out cistern, broken cistern that can hold no water. Thy own wickedness shall correct thee, and thy back sliding shall reprove thee.


For of old time I have broken thy yoke and burst thy band and thou saidst I become a fool with thou. I planted thee a noble vine, how then art thou turned into the degenerate plant of a strange vine unto me?


Withhold thy foot from being unshod and thy throat from thirst, but thou saidst no hope for i have love this path and after it will I trend.


Now you turn your back unto me and not your face but in time of your trouble you will say "save us".


your own sword has tear the heart of just men apart, so also in your skirt is found the blood of the souls of the poor innocents. For i have rejected they confidence and thou shall not find peace in the path you have chosen.


Why has thou pollutes the land with thy whoredoms and with thy wickedness? Now the showers have been withholding, and there is no latter rain.


Here is my resolution, only acknowledge thine iniquity that thou hast transgressed against me.


for you have treacherously dealt with me as a wife treacherous ly departeth from her husband.


Return o ye! And i will heal your pain that you break up your fallow grounds and sow not among thorns.


O ye! Wash thine hands from wickedness, that thou mayest be saved, how long shall thine vain thoughts lodge within thee.


For now I see my people is foolish, ye have not known me as I am, ye are sottish children, and ye have none understanding, ye are wise to do evil, but to do good ye have no knowledge of my peace.


the path you choose, it quiver is as an open sepulcher, they shall impoverish thy love and treasure, wherein thou trusted with thy path.


Here again and again, bid after me and on me and in me for the best life to live, I justice makes you and your world a better place.


(C)Adeplus

Comments

Popular Posts